Starting this week, you can join us to start your morning with yoga. Nothing is better then energising and relaxing yoga session in Siem Reap with inspiring people. So where and when you can do yoga in Siem Reap?
When: Every Tuesday & Saturday
Time: Start 8:30 am
Fee: USD 8
Location: Cambo Beach Club
Cambo Beach Lane 341, Steung Thmey Village, 17252, Cambodia
+855 63 900 095
Why is yoga important for your health?
Below you’ll find a short list focused on the physical benefits you can expect to see*:
1. Healthy Joints. Yoga helps circulate the synovial fluid in your joints – this fluid lies in a capsule that surrounds synovial joints. This system (caps and fluid components) helps to cushion the ends of the bones, allowing them to glide over each other, lessening the friction.
2. A decrease in blood pressure. The movements decrease blood pressure through better circulation and oxygenation.
3. Increased flexibility
4. Increased strength and endurance (muscular and cardiovascular). Yoga uses the weight of your own body to build overall strength. Core strength is especially important for good posture and balance. Having a strong core and knowing how to use it will help prevent other injuries both on and off your yoga mat.
5. Body Awareness. Practising yoga sharpens your awareness of your physical body. In practice, students begin to consciously make subtle adjustments to achieve proper alignment in a pose.
6. Mind-Body Connection. Regular practice reinforces the mind-body connection. Many yoga practitioners are so in tune with their body that they are aware at first sign if something isn’t functioning correctly. This allows for a quicker response to head off disease and other ailments.
*Note: These benefits assume a regular practice. Depending on the consistency, level, and style of your workout, as well as your current health, your experience may differ. Namaste 🙂